Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weigh In Day

So Realized that I didn't post my starting Weight or weight loss goals.
I started losing weight 8/18/07 and weighed 187 lb.
My goal may be a little unrealistic but I'm going to give it my best.
Goal is about 140 lbs.
Today I weigh 166 lbs, which is 1 lb down from last week. I will do my best to get up early this week and go running on my Weekend.

Yesterday I ate

Breakfast
Banana
Raisin bran with 2% milk 4 oz

Lunch
Brown rice 1 1/4c
Zuccini and yellow squash curry 1 1/4c
M&M's 2 oz
Nuts less than 1/4c

Snack
Orange
Yogurt 1c with 1 tblsp honey

Dinner
Large salad with 3 tblsp dressing
Shredded carrots and beets
1/2c bean (pinto and black)

Dessert
3 pc toast with butter
2 with peanut butter 4 tblsp total and jelly 2 tblsp total

I wouldn't have had that 3rd piece of toast but Macey was not going to sleep so I got up with her and was super hungry. Man I could have been sleeping through that hunger.

Oh yeah, Exercise!
Run 20 min 2 mi
Bike to work 45 min
Bike home 50 min

No comments: